The Analytics Screen is a powerful tool within our fitness studio management software that provides valuable insights and data about your members, bookings, and payments. With this feature, you can track the performance of your studio, analyze trends, and make informed business decisions. This user guide will walk you through the process of using the Analytics Screen effectively.
Accessing the Analytics Screen
To access the Analytics Screen, navigate to the Dashboard and click on the "More Analytics" button located in the "Quick Insights" section on the right side of the screen.
Graphs and Metrics
The Analytics Screen consists of various graphs and metrics that provide a comprehensive overview of your fitness studio's performance. These include:
- Members Graph: This graph displays the number of active members over time. It allows you to track membership growth, identify patterns, and monitor member retention.
- Bookings Graph: This graph shows the number of bookings made by members over time. It provides insights into class popularity, peak hours, and booking trends.
- Payments Graph: This graph illustrates the total revenue generated through member payments over time. It helps you monitor cash flow, revenue growth, and identify peak periods.
Filtering and Grouping
The Analytics Screen allows you to filter and group data to analyze specific time ranges and member characteristics. This enables you to gain more detailed insights and make targeted decisions. Here's how to use these features:
- Time Range Filter: Use the time range filter to specify the period for which you want to view data. You can select predefined ranges, such as "Last 30 days" or "This year," or choose a custom range by entering specific dates.
- Member Characteristics Grouping: The Analytics Screen allows you to group data based on member characteristics, such as age, gender, or membership plan. This feature helps you analyze trends and patterns among different member segments.
Interacting with Graphs
The graphs in the Analytics Screen are interactive, allowing you to explore data in more detail. Here are some useful interactions:
- Hovering over Data Points: When you hover over data points on the graphs, you can view specific values or metrics associated with that point. This provides more context and precise information.
- Clicking on Data Ranges: You can click and drag on the graphs to select a specific range of data for analysis. This feature is especially useful when focusing on a particular time period or data subset.
The Analytics Screen allows you to export data in various formats, such as CSV or PDF, for further analysis or reporting purposes. To export data, simply click on the "Export" button located at the top right corner of the screen and select your desired format.